The CompanyAVEMAX MACHINERY CO., LTD. was once a single department of conventional milling machines at Manford Machinery Co., Ltd. Machinery Co., Ltd. began to produce conventional milling machines in 1987. As sales volume increased, Manford expanded to offer a wider range of machine tools, and soon Manford had developed a complete series of CNC machining centers. Through the decades, Manford milling machines have become one of the world’s top brands due to our unparalleled quality and professional service.Customer first, Quality focus, Sustainable developmentNowadays, Taiwanese milling machines were gradually replaced by cheaper and lower quality machines, Manford still continued to focus on producing higher quality products while adhering to the “MIT” principles of production. In 2006, with the aim of producing high- quality and high-precision machines, Manford created “Avemax Machinery Co., Ltd.” as an off-shoot to primarily focus on conventional milling machines. Avemax not only continues in the operation philosophy from Manford that “Customer first, Quality focus, Sustainable development”, but will also develop as its own brand to win Taiwan milling machines further acclaim.Improvement, Sincerity, and QualityThe chosen parts for Avemax machines are all from local suppliers in Taiwan. Located in Taichung city, the core center of Taiwan machine tool industry, we have the most complete supply chain, which provides the best quality and fastest delivery under the strictest quality controls. We offer high quality machines for fair prices. Aside from our own brand, OEM/ODM cooperation is also one of our major streams of revenue. Our machines can be seen all around the world. We keep satisfying each customer’s needs with the concept of ” Improvement, Sincerity, and Quality ”.
- The business started to take off with the new name “Avemax” and the spirit inherited from Manford.
- The milling machine department was officially separated from Manford Group and became an individual company.
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system was introduced into the company, which dramatically increased management and production efficiency.
- Cooperated with well-known British company 600 Group, developing CNC machining centers.
- US branch was established in New Jersey to provide better services for North American customers.
- CNC vertical machining center series MCV610 & MCV850 were developed.
- Capital was increased to USD300,000. Manford brand turret milling machine series were developed and launched into both local and international markets.
- Manford Machinery Co. Ltd. was founded by Mr. James Hsieh with capital of USD200,000, specializing in the machining of lathe accessories.